We are Hiring!
HMS Motorsport is seeking a helmet builder. Main responsibilities include building and repairing Stilo Helmets, managing incoming inventory, and tracking outgoing helmets. Stilo is one of the most prestigious helmet manufactures in the world and this position must not be taken lightly. Tasks are detail oriented and require a high level of attention.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Disassemble, install accessories, reassemble, inspect, receive, and ship Stilo Helmets
- Keep a clean and organized workstation.
- Label each outgoing shipment with appropriate part numbers.
- Any and all other duties as required by management.
- Basic math skills - addition, subtraction, multiplication.
- Must be team-oriented
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Must be able to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be able to accurately count and distinguish between similar products.
- Must be mechanically competent and able to work with your hands
- Experience with automotive repairs preferred, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures, receiving processes and vendor relations.
- Preferred experience in the automotive parts industry.
The individual must be able to pass a background check and supply references.
A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is a must.
Work schedule Monday thru Friday.
Candidate would be expected to report in person to our Danvers, MA facility...
ST4 GT W Composite
This is a slightly heavier version of the ST4 GT W Carbon helmet. It is made from a Kevlar Multi-Sandwich Fiber composite formed in an autoclave. It carries the same Snell 2010 certification as the Carbon helmet, but the different material adds the weight. This different material yields a slightly heavier helmet, but at a reduced cost. The Snell 2010 rating satisfies almost all racing sanctioning bodiesâ€™ requirements for helmet certifications.
The ST4 GT W is designed to satisfy those closed cockpit drivers who yearn for a larger eyeport. The cutout for the eyeport is taller than the standard Formula version and has a special visor to accommodate the larger opening.
Available with integrated Electronics, Air Supply and Hydration or any combination of the three, this helmet offers flexibility while maintaining a clean cabin.... . .
The OMP Dynamo is a 2 layer Nomex race suit that features a modern and stylish dual colour design. The outer external layer is made of a high quality fabric and an inner layer of soft knit Nomex fabric for enhanced breathability and driver comfort. Fully floating sleeves allow excellent freedom of movement......